Author Topic: SOJTF 88 Joint Training/Joint FTX Request  (Read 5227 times)

MSgt Bruce

• J1C271 Combat Control Craftsman
  • 24th Special Tactics Squadron
    • View Profile
SOJTF 88 Joint Training/Joint FTX Request
« on: October 15, 2017, 09:56:07 PM »
Hello,
     I would like to bring around four members of my STS with me for joint operations and training's. The team would consist of one JTAC, one special operations pilot, and two PJ's. Myself and the pilot are be trained in 9-line CAS and the three types or ground control as well as proper verbiage for taskings/communications. Your JTAC's/JFO's can call in a 9-line request to my pilot seeing as we train off of the same document. I can also fly fixed or rotary if needed. My PJ's can be placed anywhere, do not need to be together, and are very flexible I just ask that they are on a designated short-wave frequency with me at all times. As far as mod requirements we would prefer SMA for weapons and maybe the F-15/F-16 from firewill but those mods are not necessary. My men are used to doing COIN ops as well as fighting conventional forces and are adept in all terrains.

As far as the training is concerned I would not mind bringing the same amount of members along for joint training's. I feel as if our units could take away a lot of good information and experience from this. I have seen over 100 units operate and I can say that your unit is in my top three. My men and I are more than willing to participate in any and all training's you will allow us to do. Your time table works will with the one my unit has in place so there would not be any conflict.

Please direct any questions to myself Capt R. Bruce of SOJTF 88. My Steam ID is R.Bruce and our Teamspeak is ts.emperorhosting.com:9995 we do not have a website but you can always reach me with either Steam or Teamspeak.

Many Thanks,

Capt R. Bruce
MSGT R. BRUCE
Special Tactics Element Leader
Element 1, Special Tactics Team 4, 24th Special Tactics Squadron