Author Topic: 23d STS Joint-Operation/Joint-Training Request  (Read 5481 times)

MSgt Bruce

• J1C271 Combat Control Craftsman
  • 24th Special Tactics Squadron
    • View Profile
23d STS Joint-Operation/Joint-Training Request
« on: August 16, 2016, 01:43:58 AM »
Hello,
     I would like to bring around four members of my STS with me for joint operations and training's. The team would consist of one JTAC, one special operations pilot, and two PJ's. Myself and the pilot are be trained in 9-line CAS and the three types or ground control as well as proper verbiage for all taskings/communications. Your JTAC's/JFO's can call in a 9-line request to my pilot seeing as we train off of the same document. I can also fly fixed or rotary if needed. My PJ's can be placed anywhere, do not need to be together, and are very flexible I just ask that they are on a designated short-wave frequency with me at all times. As far as mod requirements we would prefer USAF for  gear and the A-10C/F-16 but that is not necessary. My men are used to fighting a conventional force so there would need to be some adaptation to the way we fight , which is where the joint training's would come in handy.

As far as the training is concerned I would not mind bringing the same amount of members along for joint training's. I feel as if our units could take away a lot of good information and experience from this. My men and I are more than willing to participate in any and all training's you will allow us to do. Your time table works will with the one my unit has in place so there would not be any conflict.

Please direct any questions to myself Capt R. Bruce of the 23d STS, Task Force Viper. My Steam ID is R.Bruce and our Teamspeak is 173.208.246.194:7005 we do not have a website but you can always reach me with either Steam or Teamspeak.

Many Thanks,

R. Bruce
MSGT R. BRUCE
Special Tactics Element Leader
Element 1, Special Tactics Team 4, 24th Special Tactics Squadron

Cousins

• View Profile
Re: 23d STS Joint-Operation/Joint-Training Request
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 03:03:13 AM »
Thank you for interest in a joint op with SEAL Team 3, Please find me on TS3 whenever possible to discuss this farther
- SO2(SEAL) Cousins
Unit Coordinator